When reviewing video collaboration platform options, there are many things to consider to help determine which platform is the best fit for your company requirements. You should evaluate each solution and consider what you will need to empower groups to collaborate effectively both now and in the future. The platform should have all necessary tools that each group will need to interact both remotely and from a meeting room environment. Key considerations include:
- Necessary functionality – Recording, streaming, chat, reporting, etc.
- Click to Join meetings with one touch capability
- Interoperability with any size meeting space
- Centralized administration and configuration
- Security protocols – ISO 27001 certified
- Unlimited number of users – no charges based on number of users
- Uptime guarantees
- Integration with Microsoft Teams
Consider this chart to help compare and contrast the different solutions available.